Monday, February 06, 2017

Margarita Monday Home Run!

\

Check this out…

• The juice of 3 "sweet limes" and 3 lemons.
Tequila Reserva 1800 Silver
Contreau Orange Liqueur

Mix using my secret formula (2 1/2 shots tequila; 3 shots lemon/lime juice; 2 shots orange liqueur…don't tell a living soul!)

You will be the THE TOAST OF THE TOWN!!! Good grief these things are good! yes, it's hard to find sweet limes…you're going to have to go to Whole Foods, which means you need to armor up and risk running into snowflakes, although they make a pretty good guacamole, too. Trust me…make this for your Spousal Unit for Valentine's Day, and she/he/ze/ve/per will weep, weep I tell you, with joy. Trust me on this!!

11 comments:

Overload in Colorado said...

1oz shots or 1.5oz shots? Although I guess it doesn't matter as all three are measured in shots.

Michael Bane said...

Overload…the proportions are consistent…

_DonWorsham_ said...

The 3 shots lemon/lime. Is that 3 each or 1.5 each?

Anonymous said...

"Whole Wallet" not Whole Foods.

We're sorry for exporting that from here in lalaland. OTOH, do you have a Trade Joe's nearby? While not the quality, nor the cost, they do a yoeman's job of offering some interesting stuff.

Anonymous said...

I wear a "Blackwater" cap when I go to Fresh Market. Parts the snowflakes just like Moses' parted the seas. regards, Alemaster

Anonymous said...

A side note here, this is one of those "Did I actually just hear that?" moments:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/06/atf-continuing-firearms-regulation-of-suppressors-is-archaic/

Life Member

Anonymous said...

This too:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/07/atf-associate-deputy-director-ban-import-assault-rifles-nonsensical/

NJ Larry said...

Life... I am very concerned about this "so called" leaked white paper from the ATF. After all the dirty tricks of the last election cycle, I suspect that it is a plant intended to troll us gun folks. My BS detector went up after I read it. You can't tell me that somehow all this stuff has been suppressed within the organization and we have all these allies in an organization with its past.

Anonymous said...

Mea Culpa as I failed to credit Tam with the "Whole Foods/Blackwater cap" thing. She wrote about doing that years ago; it wasn't an original idea on my part. regards, Alemaster

Anonymous said...

nj,

That's still my reaction too. I can't believe that I heard this so soon. Time will tell.

Life Member

Vasudeva said...

Very nice post,Thank you.
look here
Vashikaran Astrologer in Raichur