Monday, November 25, 2013

Beaver Crisis Continues Unabated!

Armed and Fabulous! Fabulously dangerous, that is!

I would say this is a major escalation:


Beaver steals hunter’s rifle

As you know, I am the only national journalist to consistently and honestly report on the burgeoning beaver crisis that is gripping not just America, but the world. Knowing there re armed beavers out there is terrifying to me...I think our only hope as a people is negotiation and accommodation. Is John Kerry available?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another reason to use synthetic stocks for long guns :-)

RSR

DamDoc said...

As former pres candidate John Kerry said in a campaign stop in rural Ohio in 2003: "can i get me a hunting license here"?..

_DonWorsham_ said...

well, leave it to beaver I guess.

gun-one.com said...

Does this mean beavers are now self protected species?

Anonymous said...

Save a tree. Eat a beaver.

Anonymous said...

Nice beaver!!!!

Matthew said...

The beaver wasn't stealing it for himself, he was going to exercise his right to arm a bear.