Friday, January 05, 2007

Girls' Night Out...Honey There Ain't No Doubt!


It had to come to this, didn't it? Ninja clowns, from the really weird guys over at the Blade Forums...

So my Sweetie's out for a night with the girls, leaving me alone with the menagerie and yet another repeat of Gone in 60 Seconds, one of the great classic movies of our time (take your pick; I'm watching the Nick Cage remake tonight). I see Eleanor, the Shelby Mustang, and I start getting hot flashes...now, if I could just swap Angelina Jolie for, say, Sarah Michelle Geller, and it would be a total fantasy evening.

I'm actually sitting around dry-firing the SIG...so far I've killed Ms. Jolie about a dozen time. Television is as yet unscathed. I spent all day working on the design package for the new Internet show and I'm starting to go blind...of course, and the requisite hour or so shoveling snow. I can't wait to get the Internet show up so I can start giving things away...I got these 'way expensive custom guns in the safe just dying to go to a new home...yours?

I swear, you guys are going to go wild when I start giving away the hardware! My goal is to become the most politically incorrect person in America, and I'm well on the way! I thought I'd do a little shopping at SHOT for some extra special goodies to give away...Christmas should be coming some around July, boys and girls, so be careful on that "naughty or nice" thing...

I'm also looking forward to my SURVIVE A WEEKEND WITH MICHAEL BANE weekend, also kicking in later in the summer. You pays your money; I tries to kill you (in simulations, of course); plus you get some world-class instruction that you can't get anywhere else. Guns...knives...sticks...big fun...enrollment will be limited, but I'll be giving away some free slots. Of course I'll invite Sarah Michelle Geller...of course she won't come...sigh...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a blast! So what does a guy have to do to win the loot and a slot being taught self defense tips by you and SMG? :-)

Anonymous said...

I want to survive! Where do I sign up. Do I get a t-shirt? Will you video it for the show? I am ready to go.

Anonymous said...

You'd really trade Angelina Jolie for that bag of bones, Gellar?