Friday, January 19, 2007

Cool New Stuff from Tactical Solutions

Okay...I got a grip on things...announcement is still pending, but let me emphasize that it's ALL GOOD!

I finally got off my lazy butt and started editing video again. Here's the first one from my buds at TACTICAL SOLUTIONS...These guys build superior widgets, and you ALL need to go buy something from them.

As I mentioned, I'm going to suck it up and get the paperwork done from a .22 suppressor to use on the 1911 Conversion Unit and a Ruger Mark III (and yes, I know what a Mark III is!).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why, when I log on to your blog, do I still get the audio stuff about the Sig 556 ? It has been several days and it won't stop. What can I do other than quit reading your blog. I don't want to hear the same stuff about the Sig 556. Please help. Thankss. Ron

Anonymous said...

Michael, How many drinks did you have before that opening part of the video ;)

Anonymous said...

Ditto What Ron said!!!

Michael Bane said...

I CAN'T FIND THE SWITCH TO TURN IT OFF!!!!

I'm going to reload it tomorrow with the audio off...SORRY!

mb

kamagra said...

This is a good information keep it up because this is amazing I'm so glad reading an taking information from here and sharing it with others.m10m