Friday, December 29, 2006

The next War Will be Fought With Bic Pen Crossbows


And, yes, so you can be ready when the SHTF, here's how you can make yours! BTW, the Inscrutables site has a lot of cool office weapons you can make, proving a lot of software developers have way too much time on their hands.

BTW, I watched Red Dawn again last night...I haven't seen it all the way through in ages and ages, and I'd forgotten that it's a pretty good movie. I remember talking to director John Milius before the film and him telling me how he was stopped by the Feds while trailering his home-built Russian Hind helicopter gunship through LA. The testy Feds wanted to know where Mr. Milius might have come by a semisecret Russian attack helicopter. "I made it myself!" the irrepressible Milius said. You know...Leah Thompson was hot with an AK!