Thursday, May 18, 2006

Updates Later Today!

Wow. have lots of updates on the WAR IN THE WEST, as I attended the 3rd USFS "public meeting" last night in Boulder. And a big ole 21-gun THANK YOU to the bloggies who came out to show the flag!

What a difference a few days makes! The anti-gunners are running scared...if one more person in a green uniform tells me about "a good-faith effort to understand...," I'm going to crack up laughing. As I told the Greenies, it would seem sooooooooooooooooooo much more sincere if USFS officials hadn't done a tour of local city and county commissions and given so many tortuous interviews to the local media explaining the "shooting problem" and how shutting down all shooting would be an excellent solution.

Am also being "stalked" on the Internet, which is always fun.

The whole story when I get back from my AM meeting in Denver!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm in Colorado, shoot occasionally on National Forest land, and want to get involved...what do you need done? I'll check back here in comments for guidance.
Doug in Colorado Springs