Sunday, May 07, 2006

Meanwhile, Back in the Other Part of the Country...

Okay, I forgot to shoot pixs of the new SIG Combat Pistol that'll end up entered in the military Trials, even though they said I could. I attribute this brain fade to the fact that I'm not a year older and am struggling to remember my street address.. Anyway, think of the SIG entry as a nuclear P220...it made me glad I hadn't already acquired a 220, since I'd MUCH rather have the Combat Pistol (or whatever particular weird number they tag the thing!

1 comment:

Michael Bane said...

It's just that I HATE taking pictures (I was a photographer in another life, BTW...you should have seen my stunning airline magazine layout on the Deco hotels on Miami Beach!!!)...

I don't MEAN to forget, but...you know...

BTW, did you like the gun?

I was tremendously impressed, but I will admit to a SIG bias, since I carry one of the things...

mb