Saturday, March 04, 2006

The Case for Lasers


I've written about this before, but I'd like to direct you to my article on lasers just posted on the new, improved SHOOTING GALLERY website. I'm a big fan — so much so that I think no defensive gun should be without a laser/ I like the Crimson Trace Laser Grips becase grips are NOT a mission-critical part...the grips break...big whoop...

There's also a column by Walt Rauch just up as well. Read it here.

OKAY...Here's my plan...

Anything longer than a few paragraphs that is clearly "an article" in nature is going onto the SG site. I intend to post a link to every article here on the blog as well.

And yes, I'll consider contributors to the SG site, and, no, I DON'T PAY A PENNY!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My experience with Crimson Trace is that the laser shining on the back of my thumb does not frighten anyone, but it sure screws up my night vision! I am left-handed and my thumb always gets in front of that laser. This is
also a problem with right-handers who
use a high register position with their index finger. Crimson Trace has no plans to make grips with lasers on the other side.