Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Spam Crap!


Sorry about all the happy horse-crap spam in the Comments!

I've turned on the WORD VERIFICATION function for commenting, which means that when you comment, you have to type copy a word from the screen into a box to prove you're not one of those damn spam engines!

Okay, here a picture of the girls, Bishop (the red one looking at me upside down, which is macaw flirting,) and the hopelessly neurotic Cleo, wondering if I was going to give her a cookie. Actually, I'm testing the new image upload feature of Blogger. If you're looking at this and there's nothing there, red, blue or otherwise, it didn't work!

2 comments:

Michael Bane said...

Check it out...hopefully, I'll be spam-free from now on...unless somebody like Sweeney actually tries to get me to start a "home-based business!!"

mb

Anonymous said...

Cool birds.